iGlow Med Spa is a leading provider of med spa services for men and women in the Burnsville and Greater Minneapolis metro region. iGlow Med Spa focuses on long lasting results and client satisfaction. We strive to exceed industry standards and provide exceptional care to every patient.
iGlow Med Spa COVID- 19 Protocol
Our staff will practice the following protocols:
- Temperatures taken before each shift. If any of our team members have a temperature or show any signs of sickness, they will be sent home.
- Gloves and Masks to be worn by all staff. Our clinicians will wear cloth masks during the entire shift while our Physician and Registered Nurses will wear N-95 masks as well as a face shield during treatments and procedures.
- 6 feet apart. Our staff will be enforcing and practicing social distancing within our clinics.
- Frequent deep cleaning. We will wipe down all frequently touched surfaces in the spa with medical grade cleaning agents throughout the day and between each client visits.
We need your help following the below protocols for the safety of our staff and other clients:
- Appointments must be made by phone or online. In order to limit the number of patients in our med spa, you must have a previously booked appointment.
- Masks will be required. You must wear a mask upon entering our spa and it can only be taken off during a treatment or procedure if needed. “If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with a brand new one”.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the spa. Our clinicians will use touchless thermometers and ask a few questions before your treatment. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot treat any clients who show signs of sickness. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment online or over the phone if needed.